Wednesday, September 24, 2014

aztec print for fall











Blazer: Mango; Shirt: Pepe Jeans: old; Skirt: Pimkie; Necklace: Zara old; Bag; Asos; Espadrilles: Steve Madden similar

Mixing key pieces like this white off blazer with trendy items like this super fun mini aztec skirt is my go to fall look. I kept everything simple and aimed for a more casual look around it. This pictures were taken on our road trip to Prague in  the international hotel Prague, where we splurged ourselves for 3 nights. As we did a lot of sightseeing, comfy shoes were a high priority to keep up the looooooooong walking periods. Mission accomplished with a comfy yet chic outfit. OH and the skirt was only 13€, love bargains like that. The print and burgundy color drew my attention to it, when I saw it on the hanger. It will be on high rotations for sure in this upcoming season. I totally see it paired with a comfy knitted oversized sweater or cardigan and some boots :-)
I also get often asked how I do my hair, hmm it's wavy by nature and I don't put any styling stuff in it, as I have thick and heavy hair anyways I feel products intensify the heavy effect even more. I usually put the side parts away with a clipper, can't stand it when its flying around on my face. Pretty easy and takes less than 30 seconds. I don't have patience with my hair and that's the most quickest hair style to go for me. In general I am done in 15 minutes with the whole styling, pretty simple gal in that matter :-)


Linking up: clairejustine; notdeadyetstyle; styleelixirget your pretty ondc in stylemummysgotstyle; more pieces of meonthedailyexpressthe life of the party;pinksoleposhpair

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the hair
    Martina xx

    Www.martinasmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color and print of your skirt is gorgeous and how perfectly does it go with your tote!

    BTW, I host a weekly link up on Thursdays and hope that you will join me.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Ani,
    dieses Outfit gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut. Der Print, die Farben, die Kette und natürlich als Highlight die chice Tasche. Deine Auswahl ist Dir wirklich perfekt gelungen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Monika
    Styleworld40plus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jetzt musste ich echt überlegen, wo ich am besten mit meinem Lob anfange: Bei den tollen Haaren? Der wunderbaren Tasche? Dem perfekten Stilmix? Der super Farbabstimmung? Kann mich ehrlich nicht entscheiden und sage Dir daher einfach: Du siehst perfekt aus! Ein rundum gelungener Look! - Ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great aztec skirt! You look gorgeous and it is perfect paired with a gray t-shirt + white blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit and pictures :)

    Thanks for linking up #Weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour and print of your skirt, so pretty!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute skirt! I love the print. It's great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OBSESSED with that Aztec print skirt! Such a great look for fall! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the clever styling here. The smart white blazer with casual tee plus funky patterned skirt in all the on trend colours. Goes well the the bag. you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this print on you and I love how you paired it with lace shoes, and this is a gorgeous white blazer. I still need a structured one, and if I can find one now off season,... You look so pretty!
    from the link up
    please visit, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh die Kette und Tasche kommt mir bekannt vor! Sehr cooler look und danke für deinen lieben Kommentar!
    Einen schönen Sonntag!
    Love, Alena | meet me stylish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous Ani! I love how you paired the statement Aztec skirt with more understated pieces like the gray tee and white blazer! That bordeaux bag is sooo pretty too! I miss you and I hope you've been well! Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog and video again:)! I so appreciate them Ani!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ani! I found you through Lauren's Style Sessions linkup, and am loving the print on this skirt. The color combo is so perfect for fall!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete